Le parole fanno un effetto in bocca, e un altro negli orecchi. (Alessandro Manzoni, da I promessi sposi)

mercoledì

HOW TO CREATE A BLOG! (in English!)

Today, I noticed that you may be worried about creating a blog. However, it is really easy (if I can do it, you'll be able to do it as well!).

Please watch this video (it's in English and it's made by a person working for Blogger, which is your blog creator):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnploFsS_tY

If you have some problems in watching the video or if you prefer following my written guide... here it is:

1. Go to www.blogger.com . If you already have a blogger account, just type your username and password. Then click SIGN IN. If you don't have a blogger account, that's fine! All you have to do is clicking on CREATE YOUR BLOG NOW! Then, you will fill the form and create your account. You can use any e-mail address (I think also a fake one is ok but I would suggest you to use a real one in order to recover your password). I recommend you to write down your username and password!!! DO IT NOW!! Then click continue!

2. You will be required to choose a name for your blog and an address. Please, be creative! Then click continue and choose a template for your blog! Do not spend too much time on this because you can change the template later.

3. Now your blog is ready to use! Click on START POSTING and ... good blogging!

QUICK TIPS:

How can I post a written text on my blog?
It's quite easy. You should go on the post section or click directly on the NEW POST button and type your text then click on publish. Fill in a title for your first post.

How can I edit what I've written?
You can edit your posts from the Posting - Edit Posts tab. Then, click on"Edit" next to the post you want to edit.

How can I create a link inside my text?
Highlight the text you want to be a link. Then choose the chain link button. Type in the Web address you want to link to.

How can I add a photograph within my post?
The only thing you have to do is clicking on the image icon in the post editor toolbar. A window will appear asking you if you want to upload an image from the internet or from your computer. Make your choice. IF YOU CHOOSE TO UPLOAD AN IMAGE FROM THE INTERNET PLEASE BE SURE TO PUT YOUR SOURCE. Select the image and "upload".

Please find more information
here.
How can I leave a comment to Silvia?
After each post, you'll find a "comments" link at the end of each post I write on my blog. Just clik there and go to the comments page. You will see LEAVE YOUR COMMENT on the top of the page and three options on the back:
1. your blogger username
2. another ID
3. anonymous
Choose one (the1st one!!) and enter your text.
ATTENZIONE!!! I WILL BE WRITING IN ENGLISH ONLY FOR SOMETHING RELATED TO BLOG CREATION. FEEL FREE TO WRITE ME ANY EMAIL ON THIS SUBJECT IN ENGLISH AND I WILL ANSWER YOU IN ENGLISH AS WELL.
Buon lavoro!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento